Possessed by the souls of The Greatest Sideshow Band in The World, Richard Cranium hypnotized and captivated souls across the country. From its formation in 2002 in Kenosha, WI, Richard Cranium's music evolved into a mix of Hippie Hop, Reggae Pop, Funkadelic, Gypsy-Metal, and Circus-Skunk.
- Chad Canfield: Vocals, Guitar
- Marc Eaton: Drums
- Jacki Gilliam: Vocals
- Mike Myra: Bass
Special Guest Appearances and Past/Part-Time Members
- Israel Alpizar (Donoma): Drums, Percussion, Kaossilator
- Ethan Balms: Drums
- Nick Bethel (NoOneSoldier): Sax, Percussion
- Nick Campolo (Donoma): Violin
- Lucas Dickinson (Terry n' the Front): Bassoon, Trombone, Keys, Vocoder
- Tony Francis (Snooky, Haz Bros): Drums
- Cole Garcia (Bad Ass Chocolate, Delta-9, Ruined): Bass, Guitar
- William Gilliam: Mandolin
- Terry Hawkins (Terry n' the Front): Drums
- Christopher Kee (The Earth Program, The Blowholes): Percussions, Guitar, FX
- Andy Kirkendall: Guitar, Bass, Vox
- Scott Krueger (Scottie K Project, Elliot Root): Vocals, Guitar
- Nik LiChard (eYE(S)): Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals
- Jason Louis: Drums, Programming, Guitar
- Phil Miller (Ideamen) Guitar
- Nick Rohde (Terry n' the Front): Lap Steel
- Andrew David Ruesch: Sitar
- David Stanbery: Ukulele
- Todd Steffenhagen: Guitar, Vocals
- Stephanie Vogt (Donoma): Vocals, Guitar, Keys, Flute
- Valerie Vazquez-Usalis (V&V Productions/Music): Trumpet, Vocals, Percussion
- Victoria Vazquez (V&V Productions/Music): Clarinet, Xylophone, Sax, Bass Clarinet, Vocals, Percussion
- Deirdre Wondreis: Piano, Flute
In memory of Marc Eaton, our drummer.
We miss you, Brother.
Contact the RingleaderChad Canfield
Mailing: PO Box 7732, Madison, WI 53707
Richard Cranium has performed with such acts as Peeping Tom, Secret Chiefs 3, Sublime, Primus, Les Claypool, The Dresden Dolls, Amanda Palmer, Dub Trio, Umphrey's McGee, Matisyahu, The Dirty Heads, Saul Williams, The Flaming Lips, Devotchka, Slightly Stoopid, Ideamen, Whiskey of the Damned, Gwar and many more.
Venues and festivals they have performed at include Summerfest, Six Flags Great America, The Rave/Eagles Ballroom, The Metro Chicago, The Roosevelt Theatre, U.S. Cellular Field, The Racine, Kenosha and Lake County Fairs, Hedgpeth Fest, Chicago Peace Fest, Michigan Peace Fest, Frendly Fest, Cranium Fest, The Rhode Opera House and many more...
Studios where Richard Cranium has recorded at include: The Hideaway - Minneapolis Minnesota, Madison Media Institute, The Art Institute of Chicago, Room Zero - Kenosha, WI, Hwy 50 Music and Westosha Music.